The new QuieTech EFI boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry's first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car. This unprecedented combination ensures your players experience a luxuriously quiet ride. At 45 MPG and less hydrocarbon emissions than the competition, we think you'll agree that choosing QuieTech EFI is the most sound business decision you could make for your golf course.
- Yamaha-exclusive QuieTech EFI technology
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Up to 23% better gas mileage at 45 MPG*
- Yamaha-built engine
- Industry-leading fuel economy
- Fewest emissions and up to 76% fewer pollutants than competitors*
There are so many reasons why The Drive2 golf car with QuieTech EFI is the best choice for your course, but we’re most excited about our innovative new engine that performs almost as quietly as an electric, and the first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car. Because quiet and smooth were meant to go hand in hand.