When your guests arrive, you want to make a lasting first impression. Knowing that, we’ve outfitted both our four and six-seat Concierge models with a wealth of features to impress even the most discerning passengers. Thanks to extra-smooth handling and a quiet ride, plus the widest bench seats in the industry, it’s first-class luxury that sets the stage for a memorable visit.
- Fuel System:Electronic Fuel Injection
- IGNITION SYSTEM:Transistor
- ENGINE TYPE:Yamaha-built, 357 cc, low-emission single cylinder 60° incline OHV
- BORE x STROKE:85 x 63 mm
- COMPRESSION RATIO:8:1
- OIL CAPACITY:1 liter, 1000 cc (1 U.S. quart) liter
- AIR CLEANER:Two-stage, urethane-foam pre-cleaner, and high-capacity pleated paper cartridge
- COOLING SYSTEM:Forced Cooling
- MAXIMUM TORQUE:25.5/2500 (Nm/rpm)
- STARTING SYSTEM:Starter/Generator
- MOTOR:48-volt AC Motor
- OUTPUT RATING:6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- MOTOR CONTROL UNIT:NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- BATTERIES:Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries (Only Fleet AC models include HydroLink Watering System) Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- CHARGER:YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.