Don’t let that comfortable seating and sporty design fool you. The Adventurer Sport may play nice, but as soon as your guys need to take on a tough job, it’s right there in the trenches. Fully equipped with a number of standard features like the tilting dump bed, 300 pound payload capacity, and 3 inch lift kit, it’s a low maintenance jack-of-all-trades that every crew wants on their team.
- Fuel System:Electronic Fuel Injection
- IGNITION SYSTEM:Transistor
- ENGINE TYPE:Yamaha-built, 357 cc, low-emission single cylinder 60° incline OHV
- BORE x STROKE:85 x 63 mm
- COMPRESSION RATIO:8:1
- OIL CAPACITY:1 liter, 1000 cc (1 U.S. quart) liter
- AIR CLEANER:Two-stage, urethane-foam pre-cleaner, and high-capacity pleated paper cartridge
- COOLING SYSTEM:Forced Cooling
- MAXIMUM TORQUE:25.5/2500 (Nm/rpm)
- STARTING SYSTEM:Starter/Generator
- MOTOR:48-volt AC Motor
- OUTPUT RATING:6.7 hp for 60 minutes
- MOTOR CONTROL UNIT:NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- BATTERIES:Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries with HydroLink Watering System Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- CHARGER:YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.